What is the fee structure for 2018-2019?
Is there an Admission Fee or donation or any other hidden Fee (building fee or sports fee) ?
What are the dates for paying Term Fees?
- Term 1 – 15th April 2017
- Term 2 – 15th Aug 2017
- Term 3 – 15th Feb 2018
What is the Fee Refund Policy of the school?
- For withdrawals during the academic session, the tuition fee will not be refunded.
- In case of withdrawal before the academic session starts only 50% of the tuition fee will be refunded.
- Any unpaid dues of the student shall be recovered from his/her refundable deposit.
Are the Buses equipped with GPS?
Yes all the buses are equipped with GPS trackers and parents receive Notifications on their registered mobile phones.
'Silver Oaks' Mobile app for IOS and Android are available in their respective app stores.
The GPS equipment and services are provided by My Class Board.
Do you have CCTV surveillance system?
Yes we are equipped with an 8TB NVR and 30 IP cameras (as on 01 July 2017)
What are the safety measures implemented by school?
- A preliminary reference check from the previous employers is done before employing the drivers, cleaners, ayahs, teachers, coaches and administrative staff. We look at the longevity of tenures in the previous organizations and speak to people who worked with them.
- In some cases like drivers and sub staff, we have sent our core team to see the houses and meet family and neighbors.
- Outsourced agencies
- Security – all males from a long standing security agency
- Housekeeping – all female staff
- Catering - The two male catering assistants who come are issued with an ID card from the contractor to enter into the premises.
- We spend extensive time in training and orienting the staff on safety, security, school culture and their responsibilities.
- All staff is sensitized to the responsibility of taking personal care of children, particularly when they go to toilets or outdoor activities. We insist on ensuring that all go in groups.
- CCTV in all areas of the school helps in keeping constant vigil.
- Constant monitoring and random checks on different areas in school are physically done.
- There are frequent discussion on where and how things can go wrong and who can be threats to children’s safety. This increases the awareness.
What are the school timings?
PP I - G9 : 08:30 AM - 03:30 PM
What happens if parents enter the school during school hours?
All parents and relatives entering the school during normal hours of operation are required to sign the visitors' book at the security cabin, and parents have to use the parent ID cards issued by school and relatives must collect a visitor’s ID card. Parents are allowed to move around the campus only if escorted by school staff. ID cards must be displayed on person at all times.
Why is play equipment 'out-of -bounds' before and after school?
Staff supervision is only provided during normal school hours.
Are in-school health services provided?
Our school nurse, deals with routine matters and special referrals. Health checks are followed up and parents are advised of any concerns.
What happens if my child is sick at school?
Parents are encouraged to keep sick children at home. Minor injuries are treated at school but parents will be contacted when the injury or illness requires further attention.